Tetra w23
18.02.2011 12:33
Can gm banned someone? If that someone hack other char in world tibiame :ban:

:inlove: Lövê lîkê fîrê, ît cån't bê mädê a föól, ît wöûld bûrn yöûr ówn ånd yòu cän déäd wîth lóvê :ah: , , , :knife: :rip: . . .

Batboy w22
18.02.2011 14:37
No. They only ban players who violating rules (e.g. Cheating).

Batboy (w22), Tibia-ME.net moderator 2011

Tetra w23
18.02.2011 15:33
No. They only ban players who violating rules (e.g. Cheating).
ok thanks for u answer ;) , but can gm banned char always disturb hunt to use high spell like frozen bolt? I'm very hate that.. Because 900atk my flame :(

:inlove: Lövê lîkê fîrê, ît cån't bê mädê a föól, ît wöûld bûrn yöûr ówn ånd yòu cän déäd wîth lóvê :ah: , , , :knife: :rip: . . .

Batboy w22
18.02.2011 15:56
As, i was said,
players who violating rules

Batboy (w22), Tibia-ME.net moderator 2011

Nady w7
18.02.2011 15:58
Eventhough it is very mean to us,but Disturb hunting is not part of rules violation.

[INACTIVE]

Tetra w23
18.02.2011 16:50
Ok i'm understand rules just rules violance, my problem not part of violance rules... :closed:

Tetra w23
18.02.2011 16:58
Eventhough it is very mean to us,but Disturb hunting is not part of rules violation.
but nady.. One day I'm once sent e-mail to support@tibiame.com.. Report this problem.. Gm response me.. And i'm must show proof to gm.. Give the screenshot for this problem.. But me only play in mobile not pc.. Hard to take screenshot.. And finaly im can't show proof to gm for my problem.. What do you think for this MO-nady and MO-batboy? ;)

Nady w7
19.02.2011 03:55
but nady.. One day I'm once sent e-mail to support@tibiame.com.. Report this problem.. Gm response me.. And i'm must show proof to gm.. Give the screenshot for this problem.. But me only play in mobile not pc.. Hard to take screenshot.. And finaly im can't show proof to gm for my problem.. What do you think for this MO-nady and MO-batboy? ;)
Not need for pc if you want screensnapping,

download at www.tibia.dum.su

actually,the story is,most of players make the same report to GM,which are not only at support@tibiame.com but also at TibiaME Official forum site,but the reply still remain the same.. So that is why they take action by releasing Full EP System in which it had solved many major problems.

[INACTIVE]

Tetra w23
19.02.2011 19:42
Yeah.. Full ep forever is very good.. Im report that problem before releasing full ep forever system ;)

Once w6
12.08.2015 15:31
why connection is very lag?what have u done?start update until now..i lost my life.in
Tibia and TibiaME are trademarks of CipSoft GmbH, Germany.
Tibia-ME.net v3.1.0 (2022-08-18)